You can sign up below if you would like sporadic installments of me delivered straight to your inbox. If you do sign up, you get access to an entirely free, totally exclusive story called Sand and Ruin and Gold.
(You can also unsubscribe at any time, if you change your mind).
Thank you! ♥
Other Means of Contact
Mary & I are always happy to hear from readers but there are a few questions we get a lot and, err, I do mean A LOT so I’m going to do my best to address them here:
“Can you please provide me with an ARC of…” I’m not involved at all in the distribution of ARCs of my work. I leave this entirely to my publishers so I’m afraid you’ll have to go via one of the ARC-request services (NetGalley or Edelweiss) or contact the publisher directly.
“I cannot find a copy of…” Not all of my work is available in all formats and all territories at all times. In general, if it’s not there, it’s not available.
“Will you write a sequel to…” This is complicated but, um, probably not? It’s not that I don’t want to (and I’m super flattered you liked a set of characters so much you want to spend more time with them) but whether a publisher wants a sequel is a business decision. Chances are, if sequel isn’t available, it’s because there isn’t an opportunity at present for me to write one. This doesn’t mean I don’t love the books and don’t value your enthusiasm for them. It’s just the way the industry works. And I do try to leave my characters in good places at the end of my books – I might not go full HEA, but HFN for sure!
- You are very welcome to catch me on your social media platform of choice, though the ones I use most often are Instagram, Twitter and Facebook (in that order). Alternatively, you can leave me a comment on my blog or sign up for my newsletter below.
- I also have a wonderful assistant called Mary who is always happy to ask me questions, prod me about things and generally keep me organised. You can email her mary(at)quicunquevult(dot)com. I really wish this went without saying, but please do remember that Mary is a person and treat her with courtesy.
- If you want to talk business, you’d be best off contacting my agent, Courtney Miller-Callihan, of the Handspun Literary Agency.
- If you’re looking for merchandise you can find it on my Redbubble site.
- Finally, I have undertaken a slightly peculiar project called Alexis Crossing, which you can sign up and receive a hand written letter from me at some point in the, well, fairly distant future. You can read about it here.